Classes & Workshops
We’re excited to now offer cake decorating classes at The Palms Bakery covering a range of techniques.
All classes will take place at our bakery located on Pollard Yard on Pollard St East in Manchester, M40 7FS.
Please note that our classes focus purely on icing and cake decorating techniques and will not include the process of baking cakes.
We're also able to organise private events for corporate, hen parties, birthdays etc please enquire via email email@example.com
Tickets are non-refundable/exchangeable.
Full cake decorating workshop
- Saturdays & Evenings throughout Feb-May please enquire with your availability
£265 per person - 121 class
5 hours in-depth class in which you’ll learn how to stack, fill, and decorate a cake whilst having detailed demonstrations and individual mentoring. All tools will be provided including fillings and decoration. We will be using American buttercream and unfortunately there will be no vegan alternative.
Please note this class is aimed at those with some previous baking and decorating experience looking to advance their decorating skills to a professional standard.
Included in this class:
- Learn how to fill and stack
- Learn how to apply a crumb coat
- Introduction to creating a smooth buttercream finish
- Introduction into a range of piping techniques with time to practise
- Demonstration of how to stack, fill and decorate
- Your own cake to decorate with techniques learnt and take home to enjoy
- Time for Q&A throughout
To book a place on this class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org